6 months Fixed Term Contract
Is this you?
- Would you like to become a key team member in creating world-class training solutions for some of the biggest companies in the world?
- Does creating impactful and interactive content sound exciting?
- Do you like working with people to show them how technology can solve problems they’re experiencing?
- Do you get a buzz from problem-solving and working with new technologies?
If this sounds like you, Interactive Services would like to hear from you!
Our Junior Programmer will be based in our Dublin office, reporting directly to our Chief Technical Officer.
You will assist our internal teams with the assembly of our award-winning training material developing high-quality e-Learning courseware for some of our Fortune 500 clients. Our programs are bespoke and designed at our clients’ request, specifically offering solutions to their problems.
Is this you?
- Highly professional
- Able to multitask
- Good creative thinking and problem-solving ability
- Interested in technology, programming and Developing courseware
- Hardworking and flexible
What you can expect from the role:
- Research solutions for challenging, time-sensitive problems.
- Develop into a leader in the world of cutting-edge delivery of technology for PC and mobile based learning
- Help assemble award-winning training material
- Understand client requirements and effectively utilize their architecture
- Develop courseware content and delivery mechanisms
- Develop internal tools and procedures
- Test courseware for LMS interoperability
- Work as part of a team that includes project managers, graphic designers, and instructional designers, to meet delivery
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Document work undertaken on all projects
To be successful in this position, you must have a keen interest in Programming and Software along with an interest in Design and Technology. You will learn to make a strong contribution to quality E-learning material, working with several teams across our business delivering Instructional and Graphic Design. You will enjoy learning, be proud of your achievements and be consistent in the delivery of quality driven work.
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of JS libraries, like JQuery, Backbone.js, Handlebars
- Basic understanding of database technologies, like MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- A willingness to learn the above
Competitive Salary and benefits package, Training and Development