Freelance Instructional Designer eLearning
About the Job
Interactive Services is seeking Instructional Designers to join our team of talented external contractors. Work will be allocated on an as and when required basis and according to availability. You will work on a self-employed basis from your home based office.
The Instructional Designer will support our internal Instructional Designers and teams working with our Fortune 100 clients. This work requires ID's who are extremely competent and able to produce high quality work in short time frames. All candidates must be able to complete an assessment.
You will have:
- A Keen eye for detail
- Ability to manage multiple clients
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Reporting to: Director of Compliance Content Strategy
Who are we:
Interactive Services designs and develops training for some of the biggest companies in the world, delivering exceptional compliance training to a highly regulated market.
Our offering is unique in the marketplace and our plan is to become the #1 learning partner for anti-harassment, ethics in the workplace and data privacy training.
You will be:
- Working directly with our teams to discuss/advise how our pre-existing Compliance e-learning titles can be combined to create a curriculum that meets our clients needs
- Anyone with a background in writing Compliance-related topics would have an advantage
- Managing client feedback
- Researching and adding in new client-specific content, where required
- Instructional Design tasks such as implementing client edits, updating client review scripts, seat time checks on modified topics, etc.
- Edit implementation
- Demonstrating business acumen
- Conducting Onscreen reviews
- Interpreting design documents/course outlines
- Updating courses in our proprietary tool
- Updating design documents and course overview scripts
- Understanding and managing scope
- Writing engaging and interactive training content
- Creating voice-over scripts
- Liaising with Project Managers, Learning Managers/Instructional Designers, Programmers, Graphic Designers and Testers
Competitive daily fee rates