Industry Accountant/Finance Associate
Excited by Figures? Nifty with Excel? Part/Newly Qualified Accountant? Accounting Technician? New to Industry? International Payroll? Want to work for a rapidly Growing company with 100% Growth last year?
Interactive Services are world leaders in the e-Learning Industry. We are an award-winning. developer of corporate e-Learning solutions including custom e-Learning, mobile learning, classroom training and blended learning solutions. We have seen 100% growth last year and we are rapidly expanding to meet our goals. We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven candidate to join our existing Finance team.
Working closely with the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for assisting with the maintenance of the overall Finance/Payroll function of the Organisation.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Assisting in the area of Financial Reporting, Payroll, Invoicing and all day to day functions.
- Work on your own initiative and quickly become a positive team player.
- Actively work to build and improve our current systems & processes.
- Preparation of monthly or semi-monthly Payroll for 5 countries & relevant reports.
- Sales Invoicing and working with our valued clients to reconcile queries.
- Maintain a structured Filing and logging system for all aspects of your role.
- Maintaining a large database of Purchase Order Tracking and associated Financial Accruals.
- Monitoring and Logging of all Business Expenses.
- Communicate clearly and courteously and build and maintain effective business relationships with all employees, Clients, Vendors and third parties.
- Discretion at all times in relation to sensitive, private and confidential information
- Day to day general office management is required.
- VAT Returns, PAYE/PRSI, RTD Reports, Vies Statements, Quarterly Inquiry Form, Bank Reconciliations, Grant Claims, Front office tasks, Travel Arranging.
- Any other relevant duties as required by management.
IS THIS YOU?
- Worked in Practice, and now looking to gain experience in Industry
- VERY organised, neat and detail oriented, with a systematic approach to repetitive daily tasks
- Highly professional with an ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Discretion in all areas of Finance, Hr & Payroll
- Hardworking and flexible, with strong problem-solving skills
- Must have achieved a minimum of Accounting Technician qualification or currently sitting Professional Accounting Exams.
- Experience (2 years) in the use of TAS books, or a similar accounting package
- The ability to comfortably use Excel for report preparation, presentation and analysis is essential (Excel is our main Business Reporting Tool)
- Experience (2 years) in full operation of weekly/monthly payroll.
Competitive salary and benefits package