Project Manager eLearning
Maternity Cover Fixed Term Contract 26 weeks. Start in May/June 2019.
(Can be based in Dublin, the East Coast of the US or Home based Office)
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic Project Manager to join our team to cover maternity leave. Experience of managing eLearning projects would be fantastic but similar experience would be considered. At Interactive Services we offer our clients a creative agency type experience, delivering highly engaging and effective eLearning solutions. We work with an amazing array of clients across the globe, so this position is either in our creative hub in Dublin or home based as part of our virtual team.
Reporting to: Business Director
- Working with our development team to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Ensure projects are developed to a very high quality
- Manage internal workflows, task durations and deliverables to ensure projects are developed within budget.
- Work with our clients throughout the project lifecycle; maintaining a high level of quality communications managing and exceeding client expectations
- Very organized
- Highly professional
- Able to multi-task
- Understand what makes great training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Willing and able to travel
- Hardworking and flexible
- Interested in the training industry
Qualification: Ideally a Project Management Certification
Must have at least three years commercial experience managing the development of training for either classroom or online delivery.
- Prepare a project plan per project
- Set and meet (or exceed) the client’s expectations
- Communicate effectively, lead and manage the development team
- Communicate effectively with clients and other project stakeholders
- Track projects against the plan and budget and report accurately on same
- Manage and motivate team members
- Meet with clients on a regular basis
- Manage multiple projects in parallel and meet the standard monthly revenue target for this role
- Create detailed schedules per project
Competitive salary and benefits package