Do you have previous E-learning experience with an Interest in the Web Training Industry? Would you like the opportunity of defining strategies for testing new features and functionality improving quality?
You will have:
- 2 year's experience working within the area of Software Testing
- A qualification in a testing methodology is ideal (waterfall, agile, ISTQB etc)
- Diploma or Degree in a technical discipline (computer related)
- Previous e-Learning experience and an interest in the web-based training industry
- The capability to work independently, be dependable and self-motivated
You will be:
- Functional testing on all aspects of online courseware to ensure correct operation
- Visually inspecting all courseware elements to ensure a standard style has been applied. Neatness of content elements - graphics, text, audio.
- Liaising with Product Managers, Learning Managers/Instructional Designers, and Graphic Designers to ensure correct implementation of all requested changes.
- Retesting bugs when they are re-submitted and provide sign-off or remedial action recommendations on behalf of QA
- Working as part of a team with project manager, graphic designers, and instructional designers to meet delivery dates
- Communicating effectively with project managers, senior management and QA manager
- Driving quality throughout the web-based training market
- Working closely with our very experienced teams to deliver high quality material
Who are we:
Interactive Services designs and develops training for some of the biggest companies in the world, delivering exceptional compliance training to a highly regulated market.
Our offering is unique in the marketplace, and our plan is to become the #1 learning partner for anti-harassment, ethics in the workplace and data privacy training.
- Excellent general computer use and knowledge is essential
- Black box testing
- ‘Explorative Testing’ experience is of greatest benefit
- Problem solving skills
Competitive Salary and Benefits package