Client Manager eLearning
Is this you?
- Would you like to be a key team member in creating world-class training solutions for some of the biggest companies in the world?
- Do you like working with people to bring out the best in them?
- Do you get a buzz from planning out a project and seeing it come to life?
If this sounds like you, Interactive Services wants to hear from you.
- Once a client has purchased our Interactive Compliance Training (ICT) Integrity titles, act as the sole contact point for that client in a manner that ensures that their experience of working with us is a very positive one
- Ensure that the client has access to the purchased titles and, using our proprietary development tools, guide them through any in-scope customization they wish to apply to the courseware
- Where necessary, manage, or liaise with a Localisation Project Manager, to localize any changes made to the courseware
- Take ownership for every client assigned from the start of the engagement through to the end of their licence, covering any updates/support required during that time period (typically 3 years)
- Assist clients with licence renewals
- Ensure projects are delivered on time
- Ensure projects are developed within budget
- Work with other Integrity Client Managers (ICMs) to schedule and book shared team members, as required
- Track projects against the plan, set up licence fees, and report accurately on same
- Manage multiple projects in parallel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic about working directly with clients and helping them achieve their goals
- Able to multi-task
- Highly professional and able to work on your own initiative
- Solution-focused and able to work with others to resolve
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Creative and knows what makes great training
Diploma, degree or experience in multimedia or educational field. Previous experience of developing Compliance training, an advantage.
Competitive salary and benefits package