Freelance Instructional Designer/Learning Manager eLearning
Keen eye for detail? Ability to manage clients? Enjoy working as part of a small team? Freelance experience? Available to work in Philadelphia?
WHO ARE WE:
For 25 years, Interactive Services has designed and developed learning solutions for some of the biggest companies in the world. You will join a highly effective project team, delivering high-quality training solutions for global organizations.
YOU WILL BE:
- An experienced Freelance Instructional Designer/Learning Manager
- Able to work with our client on location in Philadelphia to manage a series of ILT/Classroom based curriculum. This could potentially be for a considerable period.
- Experienced in customized learning solutions including Classroom led and online.
- Experienced in managing client feedback
- Instructional Design tasks such as implementing client edits, updating client review scripts, seat time checks on modified topics, etc.
- Supporting our strong client relationship
- Curriculum Design
- Design Workshop phase and documentation ahead of scripting
- Edit implementation
- Demonstrating business acumen
- Conducting Onscreen reviews
- Interpreting design documents/course outlines
- Updating courses in our proprietary tool (where necessary)
- Updating design documents and course overview scripts
- Understanding and managing scope
- Writing engaging and interactive training content
- Liaising with Project Managers, Learning Managers/Instructional Designers, Programmers, Graphic Designers and Testers
Competitive daily fee rates