Localisation Project Manager (Fluent German Speaker)
IS THIS POSITION FOR YOU?
- Do you have a passion for managing people, projects and clients?
- Would you like to work for a company that develops world class training solutions?
- Do you have commercial experience managing the development of blended learning solutions (eLearning, classroom training, etc.)?
- Does working as part of a creative team of like-minded professionals sound good?
- Are you client focused, a team player and commercially astute?
Interactive Services are world leaders in the e-Learning Industry. We are an award-winning. developer of corporate e-Learning solutions including custom e-Learning, mobile learning, classroom training and blended learning solutions. We have seen 100% growth last year and we are rapidly expanding to meet our goals. We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Project Manager with Localisation experience to join our existing Integrity Team.
LOCATION: Ireland, UK or potential to be based in your home office. *some travel mostly to the US
- Be a key member/leader of the creative team that develops our award winning training solutions
- Ensure projects are delivered on time
- Ensure projects are developed to a very high quality
- Ensure projects are developed within budget
- Ensure clients are happy with project deliverables
- Prepare a project plan per project
- Set and meet (or exceed) the client’s expectations
- Communicate effectively with clients and other project stakeholders
- Create detailed schedules per project
- Track projects against the plan and report accurately on same
- Manage and motivate team members
- Meet with clients on a regular basis
- Manage multiple projects in parallel and meet the standard monthly revenue target for this role
- Very organized
- Highly professional
- Able to multi-task
- Understand what makes great training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Willing and able to travel
- Hardworking and flexible
- Interested in the training industry
- eLearning experience is essential
- Must have at least three years commercial experience managing the development of training for either classroom or online delivery
- Experience in localisation an advantage
- Fluent German/English would be essential
- Diploma or Degree in multimedia or educational field. Ideally a Project Management certification.
Competitive salary and benefits package