Freelance Instructional Designer/Technical Document Writer e-Learning
Keen eye for detail? Ability to manage clients? Enjoy working as part of a small team? Freelance experience? Available to work in Jersey City, NJ?
WHO ARE WE:
For 25 years, Interactive Services has designed and developed learning solutions for some of the biggest companies in the world. You will join a highly effective project team, delivering high-quality training solutions for global organizations.
YOU WILL BE:
- An experienced Freelance Instructional Designer/Technical Writer
- Able to work with our client on location in NJ to write Technical documents.
- This could potentially be for a considerable period
- Experienced in technical writing, including technical user guides
- Experienced in managing client feedback
- Instructional Design tasks such as implementing client edits, updating client review scripts
- Supporting our strong client relationship
- Technical writing
- Design Workshop phase and documentation ahead of scripting
- Edit implementation
- Demonstrating business acumen
- Conducting content reviews
- Interpreting design documents/course outlines
- Understanding and managing scope
- Writing engaging technical documentation
- Liaising with Project Managers and Graphic Designers