Learning Manager eLearning - Europe
Are you a Creative Learning Manager? Do you have curriculum design expertise? Are you excited by quality
e-learning for all? Want to work for a company that has a fantastic flexible working approach?
Interactive Services are world leaders in the learning and development Industry. We are an award-winning. developer of corporate e-Learning solutions including custom e-Learning, mobile learning, classroom training and blended learning solutions. We have seen 100% growth last year and we are rapidly expanding to meet our goals. We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven candidate to join our team. This role is offered as a remote position in a home-based office.
This position can be based anywhere in Europe
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Will require some onsite presence and travel.
- Understand and communicate our client’s vision and strategy.
- Recommend appropriate instructional method(s) based on content analysis and proposal.
- Rapid response to new initiatives/ad hoc requests.
- Translate requests and changes in direction into actionable tasks for the development team.
- Work closely with Project Managers to manage and exceed customer expectations.
- Recognize and address impacts of change (internally and to client).
- Help develop team competencies for next generation of business model.
- Interface between client and US, UK and Europe-based development teams.
- Design input on large blended learning initiatives.
- Creation and maintenance of positive working relations.
Characteristics of the successful candidate:
- Extensive talent development experience.
- Curriculum design development.
- Creative and entrepreneurial outlook.
- Consultative approach to learning design.
- Experience leading training design and development teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to respond in a rapid fashion under pressure.
- Calm collected and resilient.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English plus a second European language is preferred.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Full and comprehensive training into our team will be provided.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great career opportunities.
- Participating in and being a key member of a world-class development team.