Project Manager Localisation eLearning
IS THIS POSITION FOR YOU?
- Do you have a passion for managing people, projects and clients?
- Would you like to work for a company that develops world class training solutions?
- Do you have commercial experience managing the development of blended learning solutions (eLearning, classroom training, etc.)?
- Does working as part of a creative team of like-minded professionals sound good?
- Are you client focused, a team player and commercially astute?
LOCATION: Ireland,UK or potential to be based in your home office. *some travel mostly to the US
- Be a key member/leader of the creative team that develops our award winning training solutions
- Ensure projects are delivered on time
- Ensure projects are developed to a very high quality
- Ensure projects are developed within budget
- Ensure clients are happy with project deliverables
- Prepare a project plan per project
- Set and meet (or exceed) the client’s expectations
- Communicate effectively with clients and other project stakeholders
- Create detailed schedules per project
- Track projects against the plan and report accurately on same
- Manage and motivate team members
- Meet with clients on a regular basis
- Manage multiple projects in parallel and meet the standard monthly revenue target for this role
- Very organized
- Highly professional
- Able to multi-task
- Understand what makes great training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Willing and able to travel
- Hardworking and flexible
- Interested in the training industry
- eLearning experience is essential
- Must have at least three years commercial experience managing the development of training for either classroom or online delivery
- Experience in localisation an advantage
- Diploma or Degree in multimedia or educational field. Ideally a Project Management certification.
Competitive salary and benefits package