Contract - LMS Administrator Poland
Is this you?
- Would you like to be a key team member in creating world-class training solutions for some of the biggest companies in the world?
- Do you like working with people to bring out the best in them?
- Do you get a buzz from planning out a project and seeing it come to life?
If this sounds like you, Interactive Services wants to hear from you.
Based in your home office our Delivery Coordinator / Administrator is responsible for planning and scheduling training delivery across regions based on the planned curriculum and ad-hoc needs, as well as, training readiness and effectiveness activities for training sessions. This involves tracking and managing location based learning resources and measuring key metrics related to training effectiveness and reporting to learning leadership.
•Plan training schedule and logistics based on business and regional requirements
•Socialize training schedule with training developers and trainers
•Send out calendar invites before training sessions along with reference materials, handouts and FAQ documents
•Co-ordinate with site logistics department to reserve training rooms, projectors, print-outs and other session related requirements
•Resolve any delivery related issues raised by the Delivery Coordinators or Trainers for a particular location
•Daily sync up with trainers and coordinator to record trainee feedback for the day and lessons learned
•Owns tracking and providing post training debriefs to the site operations team
•Tracks and reports on training program effectiveness to Resource Manager and Program Managers by monitoring adherence to the established training programs to ensure standard work in the training programs.
•Documents feedback to help the learning team identify strengths as well as areas of improvement.
•Puts together reports on training effectiveness and lessons learned and presents to regional and global learning leadership
•Recruits facilitators from the businesses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic about working directly with clients and helping them achieve their goals
- Able to multi-task
- Highly professional and able to work on your own initiative
- Solution-focused and able to work with others to resolve
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Creative and knows what makes great training
Diploma, degree or experience in multimedia or educational field. Previous experience of developing Compliance training, an advantage.
Candidates must be available to work on contracts in Gdansk, Sopot, Gydnia or Krakow
Competitive daily fee rate